Best Electric Fireplace Reviews likes the convenience that a fireplace insert offers because it can be simply set up in an existing fireplace opening. And since this is electric-powered, all you need to do is plug it in to make it work. No hassles of maintaining and cleaning up after wood debris, and there’s no gas consumption too. Aside from the efficient heat that the Dimplex DFI2310 can produce, it also provides for a beautiful and realistic fiery ambiance.
“I have compared a lot of electric fireplaces and this is the most realistic one I’ve seen. That’s why I got it. It is effective as a heater and sometimes people still ask me if the flame is real.” – Happy Camper, Amazon.com
“I compared this with the earlier model and the extra $100 is worth it as it looks more realistic than the previous model. It also uses LED bulbs while the previous model used incandescent light bulbs which consume more electricity. We use it for our 400 sf cabin and it works just fine.” – Gary Maiden, Amazon.com
“I looked at a lot of electric fireplace reviews before deciding on this one and I’m glad I did. It’s hot! The quality is good and the price is just right. Since it’s remote controlled, just one click on the RC and we have fire in the fireplace. It’s all there – flaming tongues of fire, heat, crackling sound – like the real thing. There’s only one thing lacking – the smell. Friends adore it and they’re surprised that it’s not real.” – Sal, Amazon.com
Best Electric Fireplace Reviews – Dimplex DFI2310 Electric Fireplace Deluxe Key Features
- Power – This electric fireplace has a built-in heater that operates at 1,375 watts. Its BTU rating is 4,574.
- Capacity – It can heat up an area of up to 400 square feet.
- Flame Technology – The unit’s patented flame design allows it to produce realistic fire images.
- No Assembly Required – This model of electric fireplace is easy to install and it only requires an existing opening. Best Electric Fireplace Reviews notes that it is then simply plugged to the wall outlet in order to operate.
- Built-in Thermostat – You can easily regulate the room temperature in a given area by adjusting the thermostat settings.
- Adjustable Heat – The unit can be set to produce full intensity heat, half-heat, or no heat if you simply want to view the artificial flames.
- Built-in Fan – Its built-in fan allows for the even distribution of heat in a particular area.
- Remote Control – You can turn the unit on or off from anywhere in the room by using the included remote control device.
Best Electric Fireplace Reviews – Dimplex DFI2310 Electric Fireplace Specifications
Product Dimensions: 23.2 x 10.8 x 19.8 inches
Product Weight: Approximately 30 pounds
Best Electric Fireplace Reviews – Dimplex DFI2310 Electric Fireplace Deluxe Warranty
Dimplex backs the DFI2310 model with a 1 year warranty on parts.
The Wonder of an Electric Fireplace Insert
Since this model of electric fireplace insert has a 23-inch width, Best Electric Fireplace Reviews found that it can fit in standard-sized fireplace openings. So if you have an old non-functioning fireplace that you want to come to life, this is one of the best options you have right now. It only requires that you plug it into an electrical outlet; and even a decorative fireplace can serve as a source of heat come winter time.
This Electric Fireplace is a Practical Choice
The best electric fireplaces can indeed warm up your surroundings without causing too much trouble with regards to installation and maintenance. Best Electric Fireplace Reviews likes this model of fireplace better than those wood burning types or gas types as such models can be very messy and quite dangerous to maintain. With an electric fireplace like the Dimplex DFI2310, it’s simply a plug and play unit that’s hassle free and useful as well.
It Looks Real!
Since an insert type of electric fireplace is simply put in an original unused fireplace opening, Best Electric Fireplace Reviews guarantees you that your abandoned fireplace will look like the real thing again. And that’s not all, as this particular model from Dimplex has a patented flame design technology that employs the use of three dimensional fire images to make it look realistic. In fact, there are even pulsating embers, like when pieces of woods are burning in a fireplace. It’s the built-in LED lights that produce fire-like glows as the logs are supposed to be burning.
- Environment Friendly – Since this model is powered by electric, there are no harmful gas emissions that can damage the environment.
- Attractive Design – You will see realistic flames when this unit is turned on.
- Functional – Best Electric Fireplace Reviews likes that this fireplace can be used all year round as the heater can be turned off to simply enjoy the view of flames.
- Easy to Use – It has an adjustable thermostat settings as well as a remote control to make it easy to operate anywhere in the room.
- Economical Design – This unit operates on 1,375 watts when the heater is on; which means it consumes very little electricity.
- Low Crackling Sound – While the overall look of this fireplace is great and realistic, some consumers found the built-in crackling sound to be quite low and insufficient.
Best Electric Fireplace Reviews – Our Recommendation
What Best Electric Fireplace Reviews likes about this fireplace insert is that it can easily bring back a dead fireplace to life. Literally. As the name suggests, you simply need to insert it in a fireplace opening, plug it to a wall outlet, and voila! You have a fully functional fireplace that looks like it’s burning with real wood and real fire. That’s why it’s also a great option if you are remodeling your house and want a romantic look in a particular room. The ambiance of a fireplace and dancing fire can really make your surroundings more beautiful, cozy, and inviting.
Note too, that this is an economical electrical appliance. It only operates on 1,375 watts when the heater is on; and yet it produces a total output of 4,574 BTUs which can supply heat to an area of up to 400 square feet. And since this particular model uses LED lights for the fire effects, it is way more economical than units that still use incandescent bulbs.
All in all, we really like this model of fireplace and recommend it to everyone looking for an insert type of ready-made fireplace. It’s beautiful, economical, realistic, and super easy to install. What more can you ask for? And this is also one of the most affordable models of fireplaces that Best Electric Fireplace Reviews have found so far!